Lekala's Mint Low-Rise Skinny
is a low growing dome-shaped shrub with oblong leaves and lavender to purple flowers. Lakela's mint is rare and a federally endangered plant found only in south Vero and eastern St. Lucie counties in Florida. It is threatened by residential development and a fungal infection caused by mildew.
- Made with Recycled Fiber/Renewable Cotton; 60:40 ratio
- Non-toxic dye/trims
- All tags/labels are made with recycled materials
- Indigo-Black wash with dye-to-match stitches
- 4-pocket construction – zippers on front pockets
- 4-Button closure at calf
- Zipper fly
- Size: 24-31
- Front rise: 8"
- Leg opening: 5.5"
- Inseam: 31"
- Measurements taken from size 26
- Origin: Imported
- Machine wash inside out